The weather is getting colder, you must need extra heat. Our portable propane forced air heater is reliable whether used in ventilated garages, barns, or construction sites. The standard 10-foot hose makes it easy to use on any field. Besides, it can start quickly and has excellent heating performance
- Forced air propane heater, regulator, and 10ft hose For optimum performance, it is recommended to use a 100LBS propane tank with this heater (Please note, propane tank and fuel are not included with the heater and must be purchased separately) Smaller tanks can be used for limited run times
- Propane forced air heater has levels of heating output options, and its powerful oxygen supply completely burns the fuel for rapid heating
- Air heater outer casing is made of premium metal that is resistant to high temperatures, corrosion, and rust. certification ensures quality and long-time service life of the heater and your safety as well
- The cut-off protection and air-heating design of the portable propane heater make the start-up safer and efficiently prevent the release of liquefied gas into the air. In addition, the overheat protection function can turn off the propane air heater in time, ensuring its long service life
- Keep the construction site toasty when the temperatures cool down with this heater. Handy to have when working on a home remodel in the winter, fall, or early spring
- Material: Metal
- Rated Voltage: 120V/ 60HZ
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heat Coverage: 1,500 sq ft
- Output (BTU): 50,000
- Fuel Consumption: 1.07 lb/hr
- Ignition Type: Piezo Ignition
- Propane Tank Included: No
- Overall Dimension: 14-1/2"(L) x 8-1/2"(W) x 12-1/2"(H)
- Certifications: Listed,
- Propane Forced Air Heater
- Regulator / Hose
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Wicked little heater, wish I'd have bought one years ago.
Be outside if you can, in a cemented area with NO brush, clothing, fabric of any kind, or anything wood or flammable. MY GOD THAT IS SCARY. It's like a freaking jet engine of fire. It heats well.
Perfect for those unavailable cold day outdoor repair work.
Heats my shop to 75 degrees In 3 minutes.No nasty smells, like the diesel ones.Perfect size.