- Eliminate Risk- Eliminate risk of injury due to the heavy lifting, Prevent strain and injury by letting the lift do all the hard work
- Support Hooks - Secures the drywall on the lift and prevents it from sliding off during placement. Also helps pivot the drywall sheet into place so it is flush against the wall and adds support to prevent the edges of drywall sheets from getting crushed and broken.
- Sturdy - A 5' wide tripod base is supported by anti-slip, non-marring casters that won't damage floors; a 3" triangular frame (in 4' sections) features oversized lock nuts and clevis pins at critical pivot points, and the base includes a flip-down backstop to secure the lift's position for mounting
- Large Cradle - Extends to 10' in width, has rubber caps on 3-position auto-locking outriggers to protect your material, and also features panel support hooks; it retracts to just 60" from the floor when tilted for easy loading
- Lifting Winch - Simple-to-operate, single-stage winch (18" wheel, 4" handle) with an extra-strong, braided-steel lifting cable; it includes a brake and a capped handle to protect hands
- Tool Free Assembly - Easy assemble, no tool required. Quick tool-free setup and disassembly for storage
- Max reach for horizontal ceilings: 16-feet
- Max single sheet capacity: up to 4 X 16-feet
- Max load rating: 150-lbs
- Casters Size: 4"-inch
- Horizontal ceilings max reach: 16ft, angled ceiling Up to 19ft
- Max Reach for walls: 16-feet; (12-foot maximum lift and half the length of drywall)
- Drywall Panel Lift
Stark USA 16' Drywall Lift Rolling Lift Up Panel Hoist 150Lbs
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
This truly simplifies the task. I can handle it on my own.
I am absolutely thrilled with this product! It helped me complete my project without any issues, and the quality is top-notch. I couldn‚Äôt be happier with my purchase!
This lift enables a single person to accomplish what would typically require two people.
I appreciate its ease of transport and usability.
The lift served its purpose effectively. However, I was disappointed that the base frame is quite tall, starting more than 6 feet high. This means you have to reach over your head to place sheetrock on the lift. I was installing sheetrock in a 12 ft tall shed. Despite this, the lift performed well and accomplished the job, as long as you don't mind the height.