The Barton Outdoor Camping Propane Double Burner Stove Station features dual 70,000 BTU propane stoves made to be compact and portable to move around. This outdoor cooking stove is perfect for on-the-go cooking when bringing friends or family for some outdoor camping and adventure fun. Easily transport the dual burner stove on and off the campsite lightweight frame for quick mobility and easy transport.
- It creates a perfect camp kitchen for you, with matched accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens
- Powerful burner can boil water and cook your food easily. And with the adjustable fire power, which will make your cook more delicious.
- Perfect cooking stove specially designed to be portable and lightweight for outdoor cooking when camping, picnicking, backpacking, and various outdoor applications
- Heat-control regulator knob can be fully adjusted, which has whopping output of 70,000 BTU burner to cook, fry, roast, boil, etc
- Detachable legs provide quick mobility and easy transport for on-the-go outdoor cooking application
- Powerful 70,000 BTU propane range double burners with large temperature controlling knobs for adjustable flame and quick heating
- Color: Black
- Type: Propane Double Burner Station
- Primary Material: Cast Iron
- Propane Fuel: LPG
- Ignition Type: Manual
- Maximum BTU: 70,000
- Each Burner BTU: 35,000
- Adjustable Flame Knob: Yes
- Cooking Area: 30-1/2"(W) x 15-1/2"(L)
- Overall Dimension: 33"(W) x 24-1/4"(L) x 28-1/2"(H)
- Propane Tank Included: No
- Assembly required: Yes
- Propane Dual Burner Station
- 0-1 PSI regulator with hose
Great product. Burns clean and hot.
Being a person who puts up about 300+ jars of food yearly using a pressure canner, I Have experimented with a great variety of heating options. While trying to avoid a heavy stove, ( I can outside ) I needed big stove reliability. This stove brought it all. It handles two Presto 16 quart canners with lots of room to spare. It heats quickly without a large flame which does not damage my equipment. It is very stable , no shakes, sagging , or excessive stove parts heating. The knobs are plastic but are made well. I could see a problem with them if the stove is packed and unpacked over and over again. They could break if they are beat around. Metal knobs could be fabricated easily enough for that type of use. The cast iron burners heat quickly and evenly, lighting easily with a long grill lighter. All and all I am VERY pleased with this stove and wished I had purchased one like it years ago.
I love it
Cumple con todos los requisitos, es fcil de armar y de usar ¡ me encanta! Gracias 😊