XtremepowerUS 12" Sand Filter Combo for above ground pools. Fully integrated sand filter, pump pressure valve, and stand. 2400 gallons per hour pumping capacity. 43 pounds per hour sand pumping capacity. Just add the filter media (sold separately) and hook up the hoses, plug it in and it starts filtering immediately. Never-rust, blow molded PE tank construction
- Sizable Capacity - This sand filter pump is housed in a one-piece 12-inch tank with a capacity of 42 pounds of sand that can filter above ground pools up to 10,000 gallons
- Low Noise Design - This sand filter pump is designed and optimized for running with low noise, to make your work more comfortable and energy efficient
- Simple and Easy to Use - 7-way valve, 3-prong plug w/ electric cable, portable, quick start and simple operation, take less than 5 minutes to install
- Dependable Performance - This filter keeps the sand height level to expose water to the maximum sand surface level possible for optimum filtration, consistent performance, and efficient backwashing
- Multi-Port Filter - Multiport provides for easy use and quick back-washing. These pumps are capacitor start and not for use/sale in California.
- Pool Type: Above Ground
- Filtration Area: 10,000 Gallons
- Valve Function: Filter, Backwash, Rinse and Waste
- Pump Power: 0.25HP
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Flow Max: 2400GPH
- Inlet/Outlet Fitting: 1-1/4"NPT
- Drum Capacity: Holds up to 43lbs
- Max Temperature: 105F
- Waterproof Level: IPX5
- Max Suction: 34.4ft
- Certification: Listed
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Sand Filter
- Pool Pump
- System Tray
- 7-Way Valve
- Hose Adapters
Has better flow than OEM pump. Does a good job keeping pool water clean, with wall suction inlet or surface skimmer. Does not have good suction for my small pool Vacuum. Would rate 5 stars if I could use my pool vacuum attachments.
Easy to set up and works great.
I have a 4000 gallon pool and this pump is perfect for it. She may be small but she is mighty. Keeps my water clean and it is so quiet you can’t hear it running.
This pump is great have not had any problems with it !