- Sizable Capacity - This sand filter pump is housed in a one-piece 12-inch tank with a capacity of 42 pounds of sand that can filter above-ground pools up to 10,000 gallons
- Low Noise Design - This sand filter pump is designed and optimized for running with low noise, to make your work more comfortable and energy efficient
- Simple and Easy to Use - 7-way valve, 3-prong plug w/ electric cable, portable, quick start and simple operation, take less than 5 minutes to install
- Dependable Performance - This filter keeps the sand height level to expose water to the maximum sand surface level possible for optimum filtration, consistent performance, and efficient backwashing
- Multi-Port Filter - Multiport provides for easy use and quick back-washing. These pumps are capacitor start and not for use/sale in California.
- Pool Type: Above Ground
- Filtration Area: 10,000 Gallons
- Valve Function: Filter, Backwash, Rinse and Waste
- Pump Power: 0.25HP
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Flow Max: 2400GPH
- Inlet/Outlet Fitting: 1-1/4"NPT
- Drum Capacity: Holds up to 43lbs
- Max Temperature: 105F
- Waterproof Level: IPX5
- Max Suction: 34.4ft
- Certification: Listed
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Sand Filter
- Pool Pump
- System Tray
- 7-Way Valve
- Hose Adapters
Sand Filter Above-Ground w/ Pool Pump
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
I purchased this product as an upgrade for my new 26x12 powersteel pool. Two days after hooking it up, I realized that there is no waste setting on the multi-valve. Other than that, it seems to work okay. I would recommend spending the extra money on one with a waste setting.
Update: As you can see in the pictures, I‚Äôve found a fix for the no waste setting problem. It cost about $30, but the problem is solved, so I gave them two more stars. However, it should have a waste setting.
Does the job
This filter is effective for our pool, and it operates quietly.
I purchased this to replace a factory pleated filter pump that failed not long after purchase. I bought this for use this year, along with good sand, and opening the pool has been much easier. It's an 18x48" tall pool, and it works great! It's essential to follow the instructions, starting with backwashing to ensure sand removal and then rinsing. While the instructions could be better, I managed to understand enough to get it working, and it filters the water effectively. Looking forward to a fantastic pool season!