This self-tightening clamp, grips tighter as it is pulled. Compact and lightweight for pulling from many places Minimum of 1-1/2" reach-around for flanges, cowls, pinch welds, and lips Butts against panels where only narrow bite available. Made of premium steel for high strength and durability, ensures long-lasting use, this 5 ton 2-way pull clamp is specially designed for car body repair, especially useful in narrow places.
- Ideal Pull Clamp - Self-Tightening. The 2-way clamp will grab a minimum of 1-1/2" of metal, making it ideal for hard pulls on heavy metal or frame
- Easy and Simple to Use - Self-tightening serrated jaws allow for a positive grip, both sides jaws with reasonable designed, which are different in order to fit the confined room
- Two-Way Pull Operation - The auto body repair pull clamp is compact, lightweight & exquisitely crafted, allows for two-way (Top & Straight) pull operation, capacity up to 5 tons (Straight Pulling) and 3 tons (top pulling)
- Labor Saving Pull Clamp - 2 Way self-tightening pull clamp can achieve a positive grip, and drop forged construction provides more pulling power, making it time and labor-saving in the process of body repair for automotive car vehicle
- Heavy Duty Construction - Made of premium steel for high strength and durability, ensures long-lasting use, this 5 ton 2-way pull clamp is specially designed for car body repair, especially useful in narrow places.
- Color: Gold
- Material: Chrome Steel
- Minimum Grip: 1-1/2"
- Straight Pulling Capacity: 5 Tons / 11,000 lbs
- Top Pulling Capacity: 3 Tons / 6,600 lbs
- 1 x Self-Tightening Pull Clamp
For the very reasonable price, I was impressed. Not some fake cast iron deal, this thing held onto everything I clamped it on, pulled with come-alongs and hydraulic pullers, never slipped at all. The wedge design of the big swivel eye self tightens the grip, so I found I did not even have to clamp down super hard with the bolt to get a great trip. I also used it to squash some distorted flanges flat, and as a pry tool to shift the angles of some distorted flanges form a collision. Great piece of kit for the price.
Much bigger than I expected. Quite heavy but I think it will do a helluva good job.