Barton offer art deco-inspired glass fireplace screen designed is elegantly simple, so the flickering fire is all you really see. The clear panels are made of heavy tempered glass joined with stainless steel bracket.
- Perfect Fit - Luxury design together with fine craftsmanship brings timeless grace, perfectly matching all your home decor, fireplace tools,, gas fireplace, fireplace grate and holders accessories
- High Quality Material - Fire place screens with a simple design. Essential decorative fireplace cover accessories constructed similarly with traditional stainless steel material fireplace enclosure
- Sturdy Fireplace Screen - Tall fire place screens with side handle holds firmly to the hearth ground, even for outdoor fire pit, portico fireplace areas
- Large Space for Safety - Our large fireplace can completely block popping embers, keep your kids & puppies away from the fireplace & safeguard the living room safety
- Simple to Use & Assemble - All necessary hardware & instructions included for efficient assembly, making assembly quick in minutes! Simply set the fireplace screen around the flame to enjoy
- Color: Clear
- Material: Tempered Glass, Steel
- Available Glass Panel Size:
Small (36"W x 25"H)
Medium (39"W x 29"H)
Large (46"W x 33"H)
- Assemble Required: Yes
- Fireplace Screen Guard
Where is my thing?
Very happy with this product. It fits the area in front of the fireplace perfectly.
I love the fireplace screen. It is a beautiful and sturdy. A very minimalistic look, one can hardly tell it is there. Keeps the draft from coming in and the pets from using the fireplace as a litterbox!
I love this!!! Looks amazing. Easy to install.
Exactly what you see is what you get. Sturdy glass plate with appealing silver legs. Assembled quickly and easily. Very sturdy and well made. A bit annoyed at bad reviews reporting the glass shatters -- well, yes, of course glass will shatter if you push it up against fire -- helllo?!? The instructions clearly say this is a shield only and to keep it a certain number of inches/feet AWAY from the fire. Some people don't think. This is a beautiful shield/guard to keep pets, children etc away from the fireplace but not a device designed to seal your fireplace and absorb the heat. Those types of things are usually chain metal and a different type of product to keep the fire and heat contained. That is not this product. I use it during winter to place in front of fireplace to minimize cold drafts from outside, which is perfect, and it's lovely and unobtrusive. But yes, folks. If you push a piece of glass against a fire it will shatter. Honestly. Use your brain.