Compact, versatile Stark concrete floor saw is ideal for cutting trenches to lay pipe, expansion joints in concrete floors and cutting channels for laying cable. Low-vibration handlebar and excellent weight distribution and stability. Loncin engine provides power for cuts up to 7" deep.
- Perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways and city streets and offers a productive push saw with excellent weight distribution, stability and enhances maneuverability
- Powerful High quality engine 14HP Loncin G420 powered concrete saw is the ultimate multi-purpose cutting machine
- Low-vibration handlebar and excellent weight distribution and stability
- Hinged front, lift-up blade guard is designed to provide easy blade replacement
- Saw position guide helps ensure straight cuts with rotating handle for adjusting cutting depth
- Built-in Water system provides an optimum flow and volume of water to the blade
- Built-in wheel for easy transportation to jobsite
- Frame Material: Metal
- Engine Type: Loncin G420 Air-Cooled OHV Four-Cycle
- Horsepower: 14
- Start Method: Recoil Start
- RPM Speed: 3600
- Adjustable Cutting Depth: Yes
- Blade Capacity: 12-20"
- Max Cutting Depth: 7"
- Water Tank Capacity: 25L/6.6Gal
- Depth Control: Handle Wheel
- Blade Included: No
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Overall Dimension: 48"(L) x 24"(W) x 39"(H)
- Walk Behind Concrete Saw
** Please leave a valid phone number for delivery schedule **