The Universal Forklift Seat is a high-quality replacement seat with a universal fit designed for easy application in a variety of equipment. This seat is designed to keep you riding in comfort at a low cost. An ideal choice for use in forklift and material handling equipment applications. Durable black vinyl covering.
- Universal fitting forklift seat Fit for most Forklift Brand on Market (Cat, Clark, Komatsu, Nissan, Yale, Toyota, Hyster) some model may require minor drilling
- Seat is designed for the heaviest mechanical seat, such as forklifts, dozers, aerial lifts, floor scrubbers, riding mowers, tractors, excavator and trenchers, and much more
- Ergonomic Designed relieving stress and sore back plus a curved back padding for strong support
- Seamless molded and contoured cushions help to ensure operator comfort
- High quality PVC outside and polyurethane sponge inside, capable of high temperature resistance and waterproof. It is also durable and will not be out of shape easily
- Universal forklift seat is made of polyurethane sponge and definitely will bring you a comfortable experience.
- Seat belt for added safety
- Color: Black
- Material: PVC
- Common Usage: Seat Assembly
- Fitting: Universal Fit
- Foldable: No
- Folding Armrest: No
- Retractable Seat Belt: Yes w/ Micro-Switch
- Rear Pouch: Yes
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Mounting Size
Side to Side: 230mm x 280mm
Front to Back: 330mm x 280mm
- 1 x Forklift Seat
- Retractable Seat Belt w/ Micro-Switch
*Note Mounting Hardware Not Included*
Very good quality, easy to assemble, secure package and fast delivery.
Nice product, but not nearly as comfortable as the OEM Toyota forklift seat...
Great seat comfort is great seat switch plug just like Toyota and for the money you cant get any better.
Direct replacement on our Toyota 8FGU forklift. Cushion is stiffer, and as a result much more durable than the more comfortable OEM seat that tears after the first year from operators sliding off the seat. This one should last much longer.
I used this tractor seat to turn my ATV into a two-seater. Worked out great. It is very comfortable for my wife. I removed the seat belts and used those mounting holes to attach it to the ATV. Of course, quite a bit of modification was required, but was well worth the effort. It looks factory-installed.