- Universal fitting forklift seat Fit for most Forklift Brand on the Market (Cat, Clark, Komatsu, Nissan, Yale, Toyota, Hyster) some models may require minor drilling
- Seat is designed for the heaviest mechanical seat, such as forklifts, dozers, aerial lifts, floor scrubbers, riding mowers, tractors, excavators and trenchers, and much more
- Ergonomic Designed to relieve stress and sore back plus a curved back padding for strong support
- Seamless molded and contoured cushions help to ensure operator comfort
- High-quality PVC outside and polyurethane sponge inside, capable of high-temperature resistance and waterproof. It is also durable and will not be out of shape easily
- Universal forklift seat is made of polyurethane sponge and definitely will bring you a comfortable experience.
- Seat belt for added safety
- Color: Black
- Material: PVC
- Common Usage: Seat Assembly
- Fitting: Universal Fit
- Foldable: No
- Folding Armrest: No
- Retractable Seat Belt: Yes w/ Micro-Switch
- Rear Pouch: Yes
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Mounting Size
Side to Side: 230mm x 280mm
Front to Back: 330mm x 280mm
- 1 x Forklift Seat
- Retractable Seat Belt w/ Micro-Switch
*Note Mounting Hardware Not Included*
Stark USA Universal Replacement Forklift Bucket Seat
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
A good product, but it doesn't match the comfort level of the original OEM Toyota forklift seat.
The seat offers excellent comfort, and the seat switch plug is similar to Toyota's. Considering the cost, you can't find anything better.
A direct replacement for our Toyota 8FGU forklift. The cushion is firmer, making it more durable compared to the comfortable OEM seat that tends to tear after the first year due to operators sliding off. Expecting this one to last much longer.
I utilized this tractor seat to transform my ATV into a two-seater, and the results were fantastic. It provides great comfort for my wife. By removing the seat belts and utilizing those mounting holes, I successfully attached it to the ATV. Admittedly, some modifications were necessary, but the effort was well worth it. The final result appears as if it came factory-installed.
I recently installed this seat on my Nissan forklift at work, and I'm impressed with its solid build, form-fitting back, and sturdy bottom. It gives the impression of being durable and comfortable for my usage, and it seems like it will last. Despite frequent getting on and off the lift, there's no sign of wear, cracking, or damage on the seat bottom or sides.
The installation process was straightforward. There's an adjustable bar on both the left and right sides of the seat base that aligns with the bolt holes on the engine cover. To install, measure, loosen the adjustment bolts, adjust to the desired width, and then tighten. Afterward, install the four bolts into the engine cover. There's one plug for the seatbelt and seat sensor, so it's important to ensure that your wiring matches before installation and connect the wire accordingly.