Stark Heavy Duty spring-loaded gate casters adjust with surrounding terrain to maintain gate height throughout the opening and closing cycles. These rotating supports work equally well on level and uneven exterior surfaces such as asphalt, brick, concrete, dirt, grass, gravel and pavers. Spring-loaded vertical travel to smoothly navigate the terrain surrounding the gate
- Rotating supports - Able to work equally well on level and uneven exterior surfaces such as asphalt, brick, concrete, dirt, grass, gravel and pavers
- Universal Mounting Plate - Heavy duty universal mounting plate with 6 holes to easily attach to wooden gates or along horizontal or vertical rails of a tubular farm gate
- Heavy Duty Material - The wheel swivel caster is made of premium rubber material and steel construction, sturdy and durable
- Easy Mount - Versatile hole pattern also allows for easy mounting to a tubular farm gate along horizontal or vertical gate rails
- Provide Smooth Movement - Spring suspension smooth out uneven ground
- Color: Silver
- # of Wheel: 1
- Tire Material: Flat-Free
- Swivel: Yes
- Frame Material: Steel
- Max Weight Capacity: 200lbs
- Tire Size: 8 x 2
- Hub Size: 4-3/4"
- Wheel Size: 8" Diameter
- Overall Dimension: 8"(L) x 4"(W) x 19-1/4"(H)
- Mount Hardware Included: No
- 1 x Spring Loaded Gate Caster
Keeps the gate from sagging. Ground is pretty level but dirt and gravel. It rolls pretty well over it. Been using it good about a year and it's holding up good. It's probably time to grease it, as it does have a grease fitting to keep it lubed. Instructions were kinda lacking.
I have a 14 foot double gate that is very heavy and hard to open. These wheels hold the weight well and were relatively easy to install by myself. My ground isn't very level so the wheels struggle slightly but I don't believe it is any fault of the product. I'm happy with my purchase and except them to last a long time.
Cost a little more but you will never have to replace
I will reorder soon
Heavier and larger than what I probably needed but corrected my large sagging vinyl gates issue. Had to put one on inside of gate and other on outside otherwise gates wouldn't close due to these hitting each other. I could only mount at the end of the gates so - different gates might not have that issue. A little stiff moving over my pavers but they do the job - so nice to hear my gate latch "click" without having to manhandle it.