- Direct Replacement - A compatible replacement cell is a direct replacement cell plate with no major pipeline modification required. The cell is designed to work with pools of up to 15,000 gallons. With the cell 15ft cable & plug and play installation hooking up the new salt cell is a breeze
- Universal Compatibility - Compatible with major brands - XtremepowerUS, AquaRite, AquaLogic, SwimPure, ProLogic, and Mineral Springs systems
- Easy and Simple Installation - The installation requires no changes to your current setup or plumbing. Simply remove your old cell & install this one
- Benefits of Pool Salt System - Sanitizes your pool & leaves your skin clean & soft. Never worry about dry skin, burning eyes, green hair or the harsh chlorine smell when you swim. You will also see a savings of nearly 50% or more in chlorine costs
- Reliable Performance Chlorinator Cell - XtremepowerUS cell performs great even under harsh conditions. Approx. 1.05lb/day's chlorine output and the self-cleaning plates make keeping your pool sanitized a breeze
- Chlorine Output: Approx. 1.05 lb/day
- Pool Size Rating: 15K/25K/40K Gallons
- Ideal Salt Level: Between 2300 ppm and 4500 ppm
- Compatibility: XtremepowerUS, AquaRite, AquaLogic, SwimPure, ProLogic, and Mineral Springs systems
- Overall Dimensions: 13-1/2"(L) x 4"(W) x 5"(H)
- Salt Chlorination Cell
XtremepowerUS Salt Cell Plate Chlorination
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Wrong item, customer service non existent for return very dissatisfied
It was the wrong size and your company took care of the problem
The plastic case and internal structure of this chlorine salt cell seem identical to the brand name. It functions equally well. However, the rubber end of the electrical plug was too large to fit into the control panel socket without significant shaving down. Longevity is yet to be determined.
I've been using this unit as a T-3 on an Aqua Rite Electronic Chlorine Generator since May 20, 2023. I replaced a Hayward T-5 with it, and I've interchangeably used the T-3 and T-5 over the years. It was a straightforward replacement, fitting exactly like the Hayward in my system. This seems to be a good value, costing less than half the price of a Hayward, but only time will tell how it performs in the long term.
An ideal replacement part, and we were pleased to discover that it came with a stand for cleaning, along with new fittings.