The XtremepowerUS Hole Digger with Ice Auger Bit gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore. It features a powerful 2-stroke 55cc gasoline engine enabling drilling of multiple holes in quick succession. Designed to be lightweight and easy-to-use to reduce the working strength of operator to the greatest extent
- Steel Ice Augers come in 8"inch (diameter), to suit the best of all your boring needs. Our Ice Auger will get the job done for you! Auger that will let you catch fish on a whole new level!
- Powerful 2-stroke 55cc gasoline engine enables drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Easy-to-grip finger throttle and switch control on handlebar for enhanced user power and speed control at your fingertips
- Steel jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages
- Built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily check when you need to refill
- Designed to be lightweight and easy-to-use to reduce the working strength of operator to the greatest extent
- Post hole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with shaft size of 3/4-inch
- Type: Earth Auger Machine
- Operators: 1-Person
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine
- Engine Displacement: 55 cc
- Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle
- Horsepower: 2.3
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 50:1 2-Cycle Pre-blended Fuel
- Drilling Rotational Speed: 170rpm
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.45 Gal
- Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Ice Auger Bit Material: Steel
- Ice Auger Bit Diameter: 8"
- Ice Auger Bit Length: 28"
- Bit Included: Yes
- CARB and EPA Certified
- Gasoline Post Hole Digger
- 8" Ice Auger Bit
Liked it but husband fell in lake and so did ice auger so it is still in lake husband is ok
I got this in today and put it together within 15 minutes. It was packaged fairly well and did not have no damage from shipping. I noticed a comment saying it was hard to start for the first time but it only took me 4 pulls and it started right up. After the first start it started on the first pull multiple times. I did notice that you need to be careful about how you screw the gas cap on first time I screwed it on it cross threaded and was leaking gas. My only complaint is that it is kinda shorter then what I expected but it will get the job done and is a great buy for the price.
This is a great auger! Super easy start and cuts through ice like a hot knife through butter! I love ice fishing but using a hand auger was hard, and I couldn't afford the super expensive augers out there, then I saw this one and took a chance"SO SO SO happy I did!
Reasonable cost. Prompt delivery. Easy assembly. Started easily. Took to ice. Four holes drilled very quickly. Powerful. A good buy.
I liked the price