The XtremepowerUS Post Hole Digger gives you plenty of digging power to efficiently bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting, and more. Designed to be lightweight and easy to use. Steel Jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages.
- Post Hole Digger gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting, and more
- Powerful 2-stroke 55cc gasoline engine enables drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Easy-to-grip finger throttle and switch control on the handlebar for enhanced user power and speed control at your fingertips
- Steel Jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages
- Built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily check when you need to refill
- Designed to be lightweight and easy-to-use to reduce the working strength of the operator to the greatest extent
- Posthole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with a shaft size of 3/4-inch
- Different sizes of auger bits are available from 4 in., 6 in., 8 in., 10 in., and 12 in. to meet your needs (Auger bits sold separately)
- Type: Earth Auger Machine
- Operators: 1-Person
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine
- Engine Displacement: 55 cc
- Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle
- HorsePower: 2.3
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 50:1 2-Cycle Pre-blended Fuel
- Drilling Rotational Speed: 170rpm
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Bit Included: No
- CARB and EPA Certified
- Gasoline Post Hole Digger
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Worked perfectly right out of the box and is easy for an OLD guy to use to make holes in the soil for all my wife's projects.
easy to start, ran great, but only used for 14 holes. Might idle a little fast sometimes having the bit keep turning... this could be adjusted but mine doesn't do it enough to bother adjusting. Eats thru FL sand no prob, as with any auger in rocky soil it's less useful
This will get the job done !
Overall, the product is good. Powerhead is strong. The shaft, however, is metric.