The XtremepowerUS Post Hole Digger gives you plenty of digging power to efficiently bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting, and more. Designed to be lightweight and easy to use. Steel Jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages.
- Post Hole Digger gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting, and more
- Powerful 2-stroke 55cc gasoline engine enables drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Easy-to-grip finger throttle and switch control on the handlebar for enhanced user power and speed control at your fingertips
- Steel Jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages
- Built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily check when you need to refill
- Designed to be lightweight and easy-to-use to reduce the working strength of the operator to the greatest extent
- Posthole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with a shaft size of 3/4-inch
- Different sizes of auger bits are available from 4 in., 6 in., 8 in., 10 in., and 12 in. to meet your needs (Auger bits sold separately)
- Type: Earth Auger Machine
- Operators: 1-Person
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine
- Engine Displacement: 55 cc
- Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle
- HorsePower: 2.3
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 50:1 2-Cycle Pre-blended Fuel
- Drilling Rotational Speed: 170rpm
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Bit Included: No
- CARB and EPA Certified
- Gasoline Post Hole Digger
I purchased this auger almost 7 years ago and have used it on countless projects. It has more than enough power to dig through rocky soil. I usually use it with a second person because it will spin you around if you aren't careful. If you can't dig a hole with this then you probably need a tractor mounted auger. Despite abusing it this auger beyond it's limits it never fails to start. I typically stay away from cheaper brands and pay the extra money for quality, but this auger hasn't failed me yet. Im only buying another one because I'm giving my first one to a friend.
Wish it had reverse
I was very skeptical based on the price compared to other brands. However, it is very light weight, it started very ease, only needed about 1/4 throttle and has plenty of torque. Just hang on tight when using it.
I love it. It is easy to use.
Fired right up, runs smooth, plenty of power.