The XtremepowerUS Hole Digger with Ice Auger Bit gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore. It features a powerful 2-stroke 55cc gasoline engine enabling drilling of multiple holes in quick succession. Designed to be lightweight and easy-to-use to reduce the working strength of operator to the greatest extent
- Steel Ice Augers come in 10"inch (diameter), to suit the best of all your boring needs. Our Ice Auger will get the job done for you! Auger that will let you catch fish on a whole new level!
- Steel jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages
- Built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily check when you need to refill
- Powerful 2-stroke 55cc gasoline engine enables drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Easy-to-grip finger throttle and switch control on handlebar for enhanced user power and speed control at your fingertips
- Designed to be lightweight and easy-to-use to reduce the working strength of operator to the greatest extent
- Post hole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with shaft size of 3/4-inch
- Type: Earth Auger Machine
- Operators: 1-Person
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine
- Engine Displacement: 55 cc
- Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle
- Horsepower: 2.3
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 50:1 2-Cycle Pre-blended Fuel
- Drilling Rotational Speed: 170rpm
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.45 Gal
- Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Ice Auger Bit Material: Steel
- Ice Auger Bit Diameter: 10"
- Ice Auger Bit Length: 28"
- Bit Included: Yes
- CARB and EPA Certified
- Gasoline Post Hole Digger
- 10" Ice Auger Bit
So far is very good
Received order quickly, fuel line was bent and pinched so unit wouldn’t start. I had to cut fuel line (which shortened it) to fix it, but got it running good. Would have given five stars if it weren’t for the inconvenience of doing repair. All in all, good little machine for the money. The 10” auger was probably a little bigger than what I needed, hang on!! Worked great though.
good power drilling through 12 to 24 inches of ice. auger is short, needs 12 to 18 inch extension. also needs info on cover.
I received on time and every happy with product
This was a great purchase! It cut through the ice so fast!!