20-quart stainless steel water bath Canner features a tri-ply base for even heating and A tempered glass lid with built in temperature indicator. The rack's design allows it to be raised and supported on the edge of the canning pot for easier jar removal
- Perfect Stove Pot - Perfect for preparing preserves, jams, soups, and more. 20-quart capacity allows you to prepare large quantities for storage or family meal prep
- Temperature Indicator Knob - Built-in Temperature Indicator in Tempered Glass Lid with 3-elevation zones makes timing easy. Identify your altitude and watch the needle in your corresponding zone. Once the needle is in the green for your zone, begin timing. Using the lowest stove temperature while keeping the needle in the green allows you to use less energy
- Tri-Ply Base - 20-quart stainless steel water bath canner features a tri-ply base for even heating
- Canning and Meal Prep - The 7pcs 16oz Jar makes it easy to place plump fruits and canning homemade pickles, peppers, jams, jellies, preserves, tomato sauces, salsa, broths and a variety more. They are also great for dry foods and snacks such as sugar, rice, oats, flour, pasta, cookies, crackers and candy
- Rack Included - The rack's design allows it to be raised and supported on the edge of the canning pot for easier jar removal
- Type: Water Bath Canner
- Material: Polished Aluminum, Stainless Steel #201
- Temperature Indicator: Yes
- Capacity: 20-Quart
- Jar Included: Yes
- Each Jar Capacity: 16oz
- Jar Rack Included: Yes
- Compatible Heat Source: Gas, Sealed Electric, Ceramic and Electric Coil
- Interior Size: 12-3/4"(Dia.) x 9"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 17-1/2"(W) x 13-1/4"(L) x 12-1/2"(H)
- Water Bath Canner
- 7 x Jar
- Jar Canning Rack
Bought it for my niece, she said it was easy to use and the gauge was an added bonus!
Heavy duty construction. I didn't read closely and was pleasantly surprised to find the lid had the temperature guage on it. So useful!Really roomy; holds plenty of quarts or pints, so my processing goes faster. I'm very pleased with this purchase!
I bought this because I had never canned before and wanted to make sure I did it correctly. The pan is huge and the jars it came with where put to good use. I highly recommend if you are canning for the first time.