This Stark Jobsite Rolling Tool Bag is the perfect tool bag for saving you the trip, when you need your tools. The large main compartments provide abundant storage space for tools and compact power equipment. Designed to be adaptable to any jobsite, this rolling tote bag is made with 600 denier spun tuff polyester material that is water-resistant and tough. Equipped with heavy duty telescoping handle and wheels that allow easy mobility.
- Ideal for storing your toolsets and individual tools, including hand tools and small-sized power tools within the well-designed compartments and dividers
- Heavy-duty 20 in. wide mouth tool storage bag with telescoping handles and wheels for easy mobility around the jobsite or construction zone
- Constructed with tough 600 denier polyester fabric, made to be water resistant and durable
- Large main compartments with 14 internal and 8 external pockets for easy tool access and storage
- All-terrain wheels makes it easy to roll this bag over hard and soft surfaces
- Telescoping handle with a comfortable grip makes this bag easy to roll behind you
- Includes: 20 in. jobsite rolling tool bag, carrying handles, dual-zipper top with pull strings, 2 external tape measure loops and 3 plastic feet on bottom
- Tools and accessories are not included
- Type: Rolling Tool Bag
- Color/Finish: Black/Blue
- Denier: 600
- Material: Polyester
- Number of Inside Pocket: 14
- Number of Outside Pockets: 8
- Tape Holder: Yes
- Wheels: Yes
- Telescoping Handle Range: 26" - 41"
- Overall Dimension: 20"(W) x 12"(L) x 17"(H)
- 20 in. Rolling Storage Tool Bag
Very Nice Item
This came highly reviews in an article it was larger than mostI would like it even larger,taller would be good
The pockets are a bit shallow, considering how deep the bag is.
I am a house cleaner so carry around 30lbs of supplies with me. It holds all of them with extra room, and definitely is saving my shoulders. The only downside so far is the handle feels like it's going to snap in half when pressure is applied.
Been using it for about 3 months now and is still like brand new. Love this bag! It's cheaper and holds a lot of tools you might need. Has tons of pockets to store almost anything.