With the XtremepowerUS 2' x 10'ft Inground & Aboveground Solar Pool Sun Heater Panel water simply flows through the many tubes via your existing pool pump where it is heated through the solar collectors before it returns to the pool, then the system circulates the warm water whenever your pump is running. The system can be installed on the roof of your house, shed or cabana, mounted to a rack or simply placed on the ground.
- Easy and cost-effective way to heat your pool
- Raises water temperature 10-15 degrees F. (varies each state)
- Works with most pool pumps
- Quick connect design for easy assembly
- Each Roll 24 inch x 10 foot Long (40sq ft.)
- Panels are built from extremely high-grade materials that are proven to last in all types of weather
- Its any solar pool heating system featuring a round 1.5" header manifold and attaches with a rubber coupling
- Install the panels yourself or have it done by a professional
Recommended Size of Above Ground Pool, Estimate Only:
- 12 ft. x 24 ft. Oval (257 sq. ft): 1
- 14 ft. x 28 ft. Oval (350 sq. ft): 1-2
- 15 ft. x 30 ft. Oval (402 sq. ft): 2-3
- 16 ft. x 32 ft. Oval (457 sq. ft): 2-3
- 18 ft. x 33 ft. Oval (524 sq. ft): 3
- 10 ft. Round: 1
- 12 ft. Round: 1
- 15 ft. Round: 1
- 18 ft. Round: 1
- 21 ft. Round: 1-2
- 24 ft. Round: 2
- 27 ft. Round: 2-3
Each Box Contains:
- 1 x 2' x 10' Solar Panels
- 2 x Combination hose adapters (1-1/2" , 1-1/4")
- 2 x "O" Rings
- 2 x End Caps
- Roll of Teflon tape
- Installation manual
This is an excellent product. It keeps the water very warm
Used to add heat to an above ground pool located in shade.
This item has worked well to keep our pool warm! However you need to find tubing to connect yourself and the sizes differ from those that fit to the pump…but it does work once you can Jerry rig the system!
I'm in the suburbs of Chicago and I do like it. It warms the water up nice on sunny days. It does help to extend the swimming season a little bit. I have had it for 3 years now and the one problem with it if you take it down every year is the connectors. They are a twist lock. It might be hard to see in the picture but the slot is breaking down and it does not seal as well anymore.
We used this with a 10 foot kiddie pool that holds 1000 gallons and only gets sun half the day. We ran it with a 1000gph pump, and in full sun it will raise the pool water temp 2 degrees an hour. The pool is always comfortable now, and on the days I forget to run it we definitely notice a difference. I'm sure the effect would be less dramatic with a larger pool, but this definitely works. I highly recommend this product. Just remember not to let it run at night or it will have the opposite effect.