- Powerful 2-stroke 43cc gasoline engine enables drilling of multiple holes in quick succession
- Heavy duty die-cast metal auger bit can rip and shred through soft soils and clay-like butter
- Rocky soils and tree roots may slow down excavation, but our post-hole digger can handle it with ease
- A convenient built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily check when you need to refill
- Steel jobsite handlebar frame provides secure protection for the engine against damages
- Ergonomic handlebars with fingertip throttle trigger give you enhanced power and speed control
- XtremepowerUS post hole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with a shaft size of 3/4 in.
- Simply choose the right size and type of auger bit to meet your requirements for the toughest jobs
- Product Type: Earth Auger
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine
- Engine Displacement: 43 cc
- Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle
- Fuel Mixing Ratio: 50:1 2-Cycle Pre-Blended Fuel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: .98 Gal
- Clutch Type: Centrifugal
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Translucent Fuel Tank: Yes
- Maximum revolutions per minute: 125 RPM
- Product Weight (with bit): 27.5 lbs.
- CARB and EPA Certified
- 43CC Gasoline Post Hole Digger
- 8 in. Earth Auger Bit
XtremepowerUS 43cc Post Hole Digger w/8" Auger Bit
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Absolutely impressive! I reside in Hampton Roads near the Warwick River, and it effortlessly cut through my soil. I can't speak to how it handles tree roots and rocks since I don't have them. Assembly took me only 3 minutes, and after putting in a 50:1 mix, it started on the 5th pull. This tool will save my back when digging holes for fence posts and 4x4 posts for the shed.
We had to build a 1 1/4 acre fence, and this machine worked perfectly. No challenges, no complications. It's a great machine.
A very nice unit. The book and box display two different oil mixes, but it works exceptionally well. - George Riggs