- The XtremepowerUS Solar Pool Heating System allows you to capture free heat from the sun’s rays to effectively raise your pool water temperature. It’s an efficient and cost-effective method to heat your pool
- Made from compounded polypropylene, a process which increases the material resistance to UV light (lengthens service life substantially)
- The tube-web-tube design allows the sun heat to capture the most sun possible, maximizing square footage. It offers rigid flexibility, allowing panels to expand and contract with changing temps, giving it the strength needed to last
- The pool pump pushes the water through the panel’s many tubes where it’s warmed by the sun and then returned into the pool. This system can raise the water temperature by 6-10 degrees F and extend your pool season by weeks
- Color: Black
- Material: Precompounded polypropylene
- Size: 4' x 20'ft
- Roof Mount Included: No
- Max Flow (GPM): 40
- Max Working Pressure (PSI): 50
- 4' x 20' ft Solar Panels
- 2 x Hose adapters (1-1/2")
- 2 x "O" Rings
- 2 x End Caps
- Roll of Teflon tape
- Installation manual
*Note Panels MUST be installed vertically for optimal performance and drainage.
XtremepowerUS 4'x20' Pool Heater Solar Panel
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
I purchased two sets of panels. While the panels themselves look okay, two out of the four metal clamps from one set failed on the second and third days, seemingly due to defects. Fortunately, the four metal clamps with the other set of panels are in good condition. I substituted the faulty clamps with others I had on hand. Since these are inexpensive items, their failure doesn't impact my overall rating.