The XtremepowerUS crossbow package is ideal for providing hours of hunting entertainment and is made of forged quality steel for high durability. Its machine cam system delivers high velocity speeds up to 160 fps. This crossbow also features anti-dry fire and auto-cocked trigger mechanisms for safety and protection. It comes with 4 x 32 mm scope for exceptional accuracy and comes complete with an 8mm diameter steel ball
- One of the most user-friendly and practical solution available on the market today for cocking a crossbow effortlessly and accurately
- Fully adjustable stock and fore grip is able to adjust up to 0-2.5" for a customized fit to shoulder with confidence
- 160 FPS with Pin-Point Accuracy equipped with 30" length powered by speed-inspired, the bow assembly is built for bone-crushing speed with pin-point accuracy
- Built-in Red Pointer sight for rapid and precise target acquisition
- Perfectly proportioned for a crossbow at only 4 x 33mm scope, this lightweight scope features fully-coated optics
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum and Composite
- Feet Per Second: 160
- Stroke: 10"
- Scope: 4 x 32
- Draw Weight: 80 lbs
- Effective Range: 75 M
- Magazine Capacity: 200pcs steel balls
- Flashlight Included: Yes
- Red Light Pointer Included: Yes
- Crossbow Bag Included: Yes
- Featherless Fishing Fork
- 2pcs Featherless Hunting Arrow
- Steel Ball Set
- Red Light Pointer
- Crossbow Bag
The accessories and craftsmanship
The accessories are great but to put the arrows in the barrel is a little difficult. Good for target practice.
Love this item.
It's not built for taking down polar bears or a charging rhino but its well designed and built and could be used quite effectively on small game. It even came with a fish spear and 2 bolts (Featherless crossbow arrows)Mine came with a scratch down the side so check carefully if cosmetic issues are a problem for you.Considering the tension in the strings and the power it has, I expected a lot more distance with ball bearings before accuracy drops off. I've only had it a day so I will tinker with it and see if it improves or gets worse. Denser ammo might be the answer.