This diameter auger bit is designed for use with our gasoline auger drill to handle deep drilling applications. Whether planting a tree or installing fence posts, this durable cast steel auger bit get the job done quickly. The auger bit features a tungsten carbide cutting tip and a universal 3/4" in. round shaft drive. Earth bits feature alloy steel blades and screw bits for maximum digging performance and versatility in a wide cross section of soil compositions.
- Ideal for fence installation, tree and bulb planting, and other outdoor needs
- Built using heavy wall tube for maximum strength drilling
- Earth bits feature alloy steel blades and screw bits for maximum digging performance and versatility in a wide cross section of soil compositions
- Designed for use with our gasoline auger drill
- Durable cast steel pilot bit with tungsten carbide cutting tip
- Universal 3/4" inch round drive shaft
- 12" auger Shaft size: 3/4", can not fit 1/2" chuck
- Auger Type: Bit (Only)
- Color: Black
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Overall Length: 28"
- 12" Auger Bit
I bought this tool to create 18 potting holes for a landscaping project. It really made the project easy. The attachment really breaks up the soil and actually went through roots. I would not recommend in rocky soil or major roots (like tree roots) because it can hang and create a situation where you wrench your back. For the price it is an awesome addition for people who do a good amount of digging.
This Digger Bit was very helpful, I did not have any issues to use it. I had wet clay soil, and it went through just perfect, except you only have to clean it from the grass residue often.
I used this to dig post holes for a deck. Worked very well.
basically worked in rock laden clay with a single person.
Works great in both loose and compacted soil. Will not cut through large roots but does cut through smaller ones. Highly recommended.