This diameter auger bit is designed for use with our gasoline auger drill to handle deep drilling applications. Whether planting a tree or installing fence posts, this durable cast steel auger bit get the job done quickly. The auger bit features a tungsten carbide cutting tip and a universal 3/4" in. round shaft drive. Earth bits feature alloy steel blades and screw bits for maximum digging performance and versatility in a wide cross section of soil compositions.
- Ideal for fence installation, tree and bulb planting, and other outdoor needs
- Built using heavy wall tube for maximum strength drilling
- Earth bits feature alloy steel blades and screw bits for maximum digging performance and versatility in a wide cross section of soil compositions
- Designed for use with our gasoline auger drill
- Durable cast steel pilot bit with tungsten carbide cutting tip
- Universal 3/4" inch round drive shaft
- 12" auger Shaft size: 3/4", can not fit 1/2" chuck
- Auger Type: Bit (Only)
- Color: Black
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Blade Diameter: 12"
- Shaft Size: 3/4"
- Overall Length: 28"
- 12" Auger Bit
I bought this tool to create 18 potting holes for a landscaping project. It really made the project easy. The attachment really breaks up the soil and actually went through roots. I would not recommend in rocky soil or major roots (like tree roots) because it can hang and create a situation where you wrench your back. For the price it is an awesome addition for people who do a good amount of digging.
This Digger Bit was very helpful, I did not have any issues to use it. I had wet clay soil, and it went through just perfect, except you only have to clean it from the grass residue often.
I used this to dig post holes for a deck. Worked very well.
Works great in both loose and compacted soil. Will not cut through large roots but does cut through smaller ones. Highly recommended.
Are use this auger bit to put 4 x 6" treated timbers in the ground for new decking. We drilled 5 feet into the ground for these posts, it's a big deck.