XtremepowerUS Portable Tank Top Outdoor Propane Heater is sure to keep you warm when enjoying your favorite outdoor activities. Compact, portable and efficient, this tank top propane heater works by radiating infrared heat with minimal loss of heat to the air
- Top heater generates heat anywhere & gives you a warm environment in the colder winter months. Ideal for airy areas and outdoor activities such as camping, hunting, backyard, fishing or sporting events
- (3) different heat levels that can be adjusted, and you can easily change the heat as needed. Able to produces up to 30,000 BTUs for rapid heating, achieving a heating area of 750 sq/ft
- Propane tank top heater does not require assembly and can be mounted directly to a 20 lbs. propane (LP) cylinder (not included). The frame of this extraordinary heater is made of extremely hard rust-proof steel, which is very strong and will not easily deform
- Tip switch will shut off the gas flow, in the event that the heater is knocked over, to keep you and your project safe
- Covered with a rustproof chrome emitter guard in the front, this heater will greatly prevent you from being scalded accidentally. Metal dish helps to focus the heat where you want it, effectively resisting strong winds
- Material: Stainless Steel, Steel
- Ignition type: Match
- Adjustable Heat: Yes
- Heat up to: 15 feet Radius
- BTU output: 18,00 BTUs - 30,000 BTUs
- Operate Time (20lb. Tank): Up to 14hrs (High)
- Propane Tank Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 16"(W) x 6-1/2"(L) x 17"(H)
- Certified: Yes
- Propane Tank Top Heater
*Note Outdoor Use Only / Propane Tank Not Included*
This little heater gives off a ton of heat in my work shop. Ultra reliable. Very sturdy!
I was surprised it is match start.The screws that attach the black frame to the pipe were extremely tight and one Phillips face was almost stripped out. I will be replacing these with thumb screws so I can pack it away easier.You get what you pay for and this is a cheap model so don't expect it to look like your grandfather's.
Great heat at an affordable price. It would be even better if the "lighting holes" were on the outside edge of each burner.
Great heat output., easy assembly and operation.