130-gallon deck box by Barton features a wood like texture, but it is a durable resin that will never peel, rot, or fade like real wood. It is low to the ground for extra seating, and the resin material is ideal for extra sturdy storage needs. With the UV protected exterior, you can safely store a variety of materials in this poolside Barton deck box
- Versatile Storage - Beautiful wooden style outdoor deck box has a 130-gallon capacity for patio, deck, yard, porch, garage, and shed storage!
- Built-in Handles - Built-in handles ensure you always have a good grip when moving your deck box around to suit your needs
- Hydraulic Lift - Easy lift and soft close mechanism pulls the top completely open and shut slowly with minimal effort - easy for kids to use and no smashed fingers
- Resin Construction Material - It's made out of all weather-resistant resin with an appealing wood-look texture, UV-protected resin, it keeps its good looks in spite of harsh weather, sun exposure and abuse from kids and animals
- Easy Transport and Carrying - Designed with (2) wheels and a handle on the one side for easy transport and carrying
- Color: Dark Brown
- Storage Type: Deck Box
- Material: HDPE Plastic
- Weather/Water Resistant: Yes
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Hydraulic Lift: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Interior Dimension: 45"(W) x 21-1/4"(L) x 22-1/2"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 48"(W) x 25-1/2"(L) x 25-1/2"(H)
- Deck Box Storage
Excellent product but it is not as waterproof as you would expect. It works great for dust wind and weather, but if it is sitting on a ground space where water is a current factor than the product inside will get damaged. I had several cardboard repack packages get ruuned from being stored in this container.. other than that it is perfect!!!!!
After first assembly, we had to partially disassemble and properly reassemble while ignoring part letters in the instructions. The picture in the instructions show correct assembly. Just look at the pictures, but not the letters on the pieces. Once we figured this out, it was very easy to assemble and it closes as it should.