The 2000lbs engine stand automotive performance dolly mover. It is made of heavy duty all steel construction. A reinforced steel neck provide ample strength & eliminate flexing when supporting an engine block up to 2000lb. A wide base prevents tipping, yet the foldable engine stand quickly folds up for convenient storage. Rear swivel casters provide maneuverability and a 360 degree rotating mounting head provides easy access to any part of the engine
- The max weight capacity of this engine stand is up to 2000 pounds. And its reinforced steel neck provides strength and eliminate flexing when supporting an engine block up to 2000lb
- Constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Front swivel castors allow you to move and position engine exactly where you need it
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- 360 degree swiveling and locking head allows easy rotation for obtaining the perfect angle position and securing it there
- Heavy-gauge tubular construction with industrial-grade steel bearing casters for easy maneuverability
- Mounting head has four adjustable arms with bolt holes to accommodate various load sizes
- Long handle with rubber grips allows easy engine rotation
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Steel
- Foldable: Yes
- Max Weight Capacity: 2000LBS
- Mounting Head Bolt Holes: 4
- 360 Degree Rotating Head: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Rotating Engine Stand
Held my 1100lb engine beautifully. Great buy.
Seems to be very sturdy and the welds seem to be of good quality. I have been welding for a couple of decades and will be pulling a Chevy 350 engine later this year. And can add more info after I bolt the engine to it then.
Dislike the time it took to get everything
good heavy duty engine stand, had grandsons assemble stand with no problems, thought that was cool!