If your shop or garage has a large area that needs to be kept at a manageable working temperature, the XtremepowerUS 30-inch Pedestal Fan is a great way to keep you cool and productive during the blistering summer months
- Ideal Floor Fan - Powerful Speeds makes this fan ideal for the garage, shop, attic, or anywhere else you need a high velocity fan. The powerful motor and metal fan blades provide a cooling breeze throughout the room
- High-Velocity 3 Variable Speed Control - Allows you to control the air flow and noise level to meet your needs (noise level depend on the speed). This high-velocity fan to optimize air circulation and airflow to suit any work environment
- Adjustable Tilt Angle & Height - The height of the pole can be adjusted at will, so you can feel the cool wind no matter you are standing, sitting or lying down.
- 3-Adjustable Wind Speeds - The fan offer a low, medium and high wind speed for you to choose according to different situations and temperature. Different wind speeds make our pedestal fan ideal for many places like office, home and so on.
- Fully Enclosed Direct Drive Motor - The fully enclosed motor provides years of reliable service by preventing the build-up of dust and debris in vital areas 3 Square Aluminum Fan Blade
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel, Metal
- Voltage: 120/60 Hz
- Fan Size: 30"
- Speed: 3 (3 speeds CFM: 4200 / 5600 / 7600)
- # of Blade: 3
- Tilt Angle: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Oscillating Function: No
- Certification: Listed
- Overall Dimension:
- Assembly Required: Yes
- High Velocity Standing Fan
For outside use the power cord is too short you have to use a extra cord
This does exactly what I need, which is to move a significant amount of air, but there's nothing quiet about it. Great for a shop, not so good for a living room.
I use this in my living room to circulate air or on days when I don't want to use the ac. It works fantastic and looks good as well.
This thing is quite loud and for a bedroom it really is overkill. I can't put it on anything but low to use it in there. However, it does move some air and is of quality construction. Perfect for a shop or anywhere else you need a good fan. Probably like I said a bit much for bedroom purposes though. Still a great fan.
I am most happy. Easy to put together. Just moved to Florida, do not have ceiling fans in my Lani. This fan put out enough air, that a wide area could feel it, to help beat the Florida heat. The price may seem high, but once I put that fan on, felt that breeze, it blew the thought of that price, right out of my head. I am buying another one.