Stark Industrial Circular Saw is Compact and lightweight, quickly cuts through all 2X material. 16" circular saw has a powerful motor and 4,700 RPM. Ergonomic control grip allows easy operation. Built-in dust port help keeps cutting area clear of debris
- The circular saw is a lightweight and powerful machine with a superior power-to-weight ratio with exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity
- Double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job
- Powerful amp motor that delivers the power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete, and other stone materials with ease
- Used wet or dry, the dual integrated dust management system takes the dust out of the job
- Extraction dust port can vent the cutting debris timely, help you clear the cutting surface, for you to keep the cutting line free of dust all the time, and also give you a clear view of the cutting line. The metal guard design to prevent the hurt from spark when operating
- For wet cuts, build-in water feed attachment and control the flow with the convenient valve, water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life. Also comes standard with a GFCI built-in the cord
- Material: ABS Plastic, Steel
- Power: 3,200 Watt
- Voltage: 120/60Hz
- Amp: 20
- No Load Speed: 4,700 r/min
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Blade Diameter: 16"
- Adjustable Angle: Yes
- Dust Port: Yes
- Blade Included: No
- Water Line Attachment: Yes
- Max Cutting Depth: 6"
- Guide Roller: Yes
- Power Circular Saw
- Water Feed Attachment
*Note Cutting Blade Not Included Image is for illustration purposes only*
Pretty good saw for the price without breaking the bank. We bought it for our concrete company and it works good
Used for cutting stone to make fire pit seating.
Needed to remove some foundation level cement, worked like a charm
This saw worked as advertised. It did trip the breaker a few times while cutting 28 feet of 5 inch thick slab, but that was only when I got impatient and pushed it to hard. Use a heavy gauge extension cord.
Pretty strong machine