The Stark aluminum truck rack fits most full size and compact trucks. The clamp-on installation mounts to the top of the truck bed with no drilling required. Included with the rack are 4 ladder stops that slide into the top of the cross members. The maximum load capacity is 1,000 lbs. evenly distributed
- Set of (2) heavy duty aluminum adjustable truck ladder rack. This multi-functional rack is designed to haul bigger and longer items that the average pick-up truck bed cannot fit. It is perfect for ladders, lumber, pipes, pool equipment and much more
- Includes (4) plastic ladder stops that slide into the cross members
- Rust resistant aluminum construction with powder coating to resist wear and match the finish quality of your truck
- Attaching longer items to a rack securely is much more convenient, and ensures the safety of your property without the worry of it falling out of your truck bed
- 28-1/2" inch plus the height of your truck's bed; Attaching longer items to a rack securely is much more convenient, and ensures the safety of your property without the worry of it falling out of your truck bed
- Color: Silver
- Type: Utility Truck Rack
- Material: Aluminum
- Crossbar Measure - 66-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 1-3/4"
- Height: 28-1/2" not including the height of your truck's bed
- Ladder Stops: 4
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,000lbs
- Mount Type: Universal Clamp
- Universal Truck Rack
- Mounting Clamp
The bracket the came with the rack are useless
Very sturdy heavy duty very satisfied with my purchase!!
Installed today. Pretty easy to install. Seems to be of above average quality. Aluminum welds look great. Seems pretty sturdy. Putting it together and getting it on the truck took about an hour and fifteen minutes. Getting it off or on now will only take about 10 minutes. Could have been a few inches shorter. I guess it has to clear the cab of many makes. I have an F-150. I give it 4.5 Stars, if it had stainless hardware I'd give it a five but it would be a 10. I'm going to get Chrome enclosed lug nuts instead of the supplied nuts on my clamps. Give it a cleaner look and protect the threads. Overall first impression seems to be a great buy!
This rack is very sturdy and pretty easy to install. I put it on my 2019 Ram 1500 and will use it for my kayaks. I tested placement of the kayaks and it appears to work great. It could be removed without much difficulty but I plan on leaving it on full time. Much easier than using a roof rack. I had to place the tie downs out to the very edge, that was no problem and they help assure the kayaks can’t move sideways. Besides, this makes my truck easy to spot in the parking lot!
Unlike other reviews I found it very simple to install. After following the directions I would change a few steps to make the process faster if I had to make a new one.I found the welds were well done and the material adequate for most jobs. I would recommend in future versions tie down cleats in the middle of the uprights. That would be very useful.