- Set of (2) heavy-duty aluminum adjustable truck ladder racks. This multi-functional rack is designed to haul bigger and longer items that the average pick-up truck bed cannot fit. It is perfect for ladders, lumber, pipes, pool equipment, and much more
- Includes (4) plastic ladder stops that slide into the cross members
- Rust-resistant aluminum construction with powder coating to resist wear and match the finish quality of your truck
- Attaching longer items to a rack securely is much more convenient, and ensures the safety of your property without the worry of it falling out of your truck bed
- 28-1/2" inch plus the height of your truck's bed; Attaching longer items to a rack securely is much more convenient, and ensures the safety of your property without the worry of it falling out of your truck bed
- Color: Silver
- Type: Utility Truck Rack
- Material: Aluminum
- Crossbar Measure - 66-1/2" x 3-1/2" x 1-3/4"
- Height: 28-1/2" not including the height of your truck's bed
- Ladder Stops: 4
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,000lbs
- Mount Type: Universal Clamp
- Universal Truck Rack
- Mounting Clamp
Stark USA Adjustable Pickup Truck Ladder Racks
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Installation was incredibly straightforward, so much so that I'm unsure if it even had instructions‚ÄîI didn't need to check. The heavy-duty hardware and superb welds give me confidence that this will outlast the truck it's mounted on.
Straightforward to install and perfectly fits my 2015 Nissan Frontier with the bed rail system. The installation took about 1 hour. It appears quite sturdy, with above-average material and weld quality. If it were a few inches shorter, it would have been a perfect fit, as it currently rises about 8 inches above the cab. Nonetheless, it's not a significant issue. I hope it holds up well in the long run. Overall, my first impression suggests it's a great purchase!
I am very happy with this kayak/ladder rack. The instructions were pretty good, but honestly, I didn‚Äôt need them. The rack went together very easily. It fit on my 2012 F-350 just fine, even though I have a gravity fuel tank in the bed and a toolbox. I do wish I could have slid the toolbox up a little more, but that was not a deal breaker for me. The welds look really good, and I chose to put the ladder rack holder side pieces on the outside of the rack. All in all, I would recommend this rack. I think it will serve me well for years to come.
Relatively simple to assemble and install. The only issue I encountered was that the supplied U-hooks didn't fit well under my side rail. I ended up using one of the supplied U-hooks and one clamp on each leg.