This Resin Rattan Deck Box is a beautiful storage solution for your home or patio. This deck box is sure to meet your patio storage needs. Constructed of durable resin, this deck box is rot-resistant and easy to clean. The top lid is a soft cushioned pad seat and ensures your belongings stay dry inside and unwanted critters stay out.
- Convenience Side Handle - Convenience size with handle for easy carrying around and water resistance cushion
- Ideal for Outdoor Storage - This storage box is the perfect storage solution for your outdoors. It is nice to be used in your outdoor patio garage shed backyard garden as a toolbox
- Durability - A sturdy steel frame adds to the bin's durability and makes it strong enough to hold up to 400 lbs. of backyard accessories
- Large Storage Space - 60-gallon capacity storage can hold a variety of your yard, patio, or household storage
- Provide additional seating - This bench provides seating space, while you enjoy the beautiful weather outside
- Perfect Size for Storage - The overall dimension: 40"(L) x 19"(W) x 17"(H); Net weight: 36lbs. It is perfect for all purposes storage
- Color: Brown
- Storage Type: Deck Box
- Storage Capacity: 60 Gallons
- Material: Wicker
- Frame Material: Steel
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Weather/Water Resistant: Yes
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Cushion Included: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 40"(L) x 19"(W) x 17"(H)
- Deck Box Storage
This is great for storing furniture covers while using them. It is not real large but does the job. It’s not waterproof for those wondering.
It’s a nice looking deck box but it is not the best quality and sturdiness. The base of the box is very weak. It is not hard to put together. When it rain, the inside gets wet.
It was pretty easy to assemble. Bolts were taped in a package to the box. Only minor modification that I added was another link in the chain. With the chain in the box, the lid wouldn't stay open and would immediately shut by shorted chain link. I added another link and lid works perfectly. Also the seat feels sturdy. I'm 230 lbs and it didn't seem to affect the unit. It's strong and sturdy for sitting
Todo está Bien
Was almost discouraged by the reviews. Folks saying it take 4 hours to build and it’s a 2 man job. I have to say, that is NOT the case. It took me less than 30 minutes and I built it alone. It’s very sturdy, and spacious! I’m planning on buying a second one!