- Single Phase Design - Easily weld together different types of materials with the single phase design. A simple welding mechanism allows you to quickly insert the materials and press to weld
- Portable Design Machine - The attached handle allows you to quickly transport your spot welder to different job locations quickly
- Replacement Tips - Spot welder comes with an extra pair of welding tips for multiple uses. Simply twist the tips off when they are ready to be replaced and screw on the new one
- Simple Lever Function - To perform welding applications, simply apply pressure and press down on the lever
- Durable Welding Tips - Welding tips are constructed from high-quality steel to get the perfect weld for materials that have a thickness
- Type: Spot Welder
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 13.5
- Throat Depth: 6"
- Weldable Materials: Uncoated mild, galvanized, or stainless sheet steel
- Mild steel: up to a combined thickness of 1/8" sheet steel
- Overall Dimension: 18-1/2"(L) x 4-1/2"(W) x 7-1/2"(H)
- Spot Welder
Stark USA Portable Spot Welder 1/8" Welding Tip Gun
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
I purchased this at a discounted price due to package damage and a bent brass welding arm. Fortunately, I was able to fix it, and it works well on auto sheet metal.
I purchased the 18-inch tongs of the Miller type for it, and the performance is excellent. It delivers a clean and precise weld for 20-gauge sheet metal.
Functions effectively. You are required to install your own plug. Ensure that the metal is stripped bare at the contacts and weld location for it to work properly.
The spot welds exhibit high quality; I successfully created strong welds on 5 layers of 30-gauge material, and the stainless steel welds were also excellent.