This portable, air-cooled spot welder makes quick, strong spot welds in a wide range of materials including steel and cast iron. Welds uncoated mild, galvanized or stainless sheet steel. The spot welder has 6 in. tongs lock firmly onto materials.
- Single Phase Design - Easily weld together different types of materials with the single phase design. Simple welding mechanism allows you to quickly insert the materials and press to weld
- Portable Design Machine - The attached handle allows you to quickly transport your spot welder to different job locations quickly
- Replacement Tips - Spot welder comes with extra pair of welding tips for multiple uses. Simply twist the tips off when they are ready to be replaced and screw on the new one
- Simple Lever Function - To perform welding applications, simply apply pressure and press down on the lever
- Durable Welding Tips - Welding tips are constructed from high quality steel to get the perfect weld for materials that have a thickness
- Type: Spot Welder
- Voltage: 120
- Amp: 13.5
- Throat Depth: 6"
- Weldable Materials: Uncoated mild, galvanized, or stainless sheet steel
- Mild steel: up to a combined thickness of 1/8" sheet steel
- Overall Dimension: 18-1/2"(L) x 4-1/2"(W) x 7-1/2"(H)
- Spot Welder
Only downside is you will need a 20 amp circuit to use this device. Will not work on a 15amp circuit kicked the breaker every time
Mon homme es super content de sa petite machine
Works very well. You definitely need to practice on some scrap metal. Had to weld 2 pieces of thin stainless steel, two seconds was too long and put a hole in it. I didn't have any scrap stainless.
Nice spot welder for smaller jobs. It has come in handy for various things I would have used bolts or rivets for.