The XtremepowerUS Creeper has a industrial frame, padded upholstery. The Top Creeper has as sturdy design that allows more flexible positioning around the vehicle. Our Top Creeper allows the technician to reach 40% more area around the front of most vehicles and equipment.
- Great for getting to the engine from the top of the vehicle. Allows extended periods of time spent bending over the engine without the effect of painful fatigue
- Cut engine repair time in half and take the strain off of your legs and back with High Top Creeper
- Allows the technician to reach 40% more area around the front of most vehicles and equipment
- Constructed of heavy-gauge steel with a powder coat finish to protect from scratching
- The thick padded deck to deliver support while working on your car, truck, boat, or airplane
- (4) casters slide easily around the shop. Two of them lock once the unit is properly positioned giving the user plenty of leverage
- Color: Red/Black
- Material: Steel
- Collapsible Frame: Yes
- Max Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Angle Position: 3
- Caster Size: 3" (4pc)
- Padded Deck Size: 18-1/2"(W) x 17"(L)
- Height Range: 48" to 66-1/2"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 33-1/4"(W) x 54-1/4"(L) x 48" to 66-1/2"(H)
- High Top Creeper
Made my job easier.
I have wanted one of these for years and finally got one. I have a truck that is lifted 8" plus tires which add another 2.5" so even reaching the engine compartment from the ground is a challenge for a short person like me. This lift is plenty high and makes working inside an engine compartment for hours comfortable. I will enjoy using this tool for years. And it took less than an hour to assemble.
This makes working in the engine compartment of my trucks so much nicer, and saves my back at the same time. The pad is comfortable, easy to assemble, and is stable. I only wish I bought one sooner.
Great reach over my Escalade