The XtremepowerUS Creeper has a industrial frame, padded upholstery. The Top Creeper has as sturdy design that allows more flexible positioning around the vehicle. Our Top Creeper allows the technician to reach 40% more area around the front of most vehicles and equipment.
- Great for getting to the engine from the top of the vehicle. Allows extended periods of time spent bending over the engine without the effect of painful fatigue
- Cut engine repair time in half and take the strain off of your legs and back with High Top Creeper
- Allows the technician to reach 40% more area around the front of most vehicles and equipment
- Constructed of heavy-gauge steel with a powder coat finish to protect from scratching
- The thick padded deck to deliver support while working on your car, truck, boat, or airplane
- (4) casters slide easily around the shop. Two of them lock once the unit is properly positioned giving the user plenty of leverage
- Color: Red/Black
- Material: Steel
- Collapsible Frame: Yes
- Max Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Angle Position: 3
- Caster Size: 3" (4pc)
- Padded Deck Size: 18-1/2"(W) x 17"(L)
- Height Range: 48" to 66-1/2"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 33-1/4"(W) x 54-1/4"(L) x 48" to 66-1/2"(H)
- High Top Creeper
Easy assembly but it feels like your gonna flip head 1st on the lowest setting
Great reach over my Escalade
Easy to assemble and makes working under the hood of a 3/4 ton pickup truck so much easier than it used to be.
This makes working in the engine compartment of my trucks so much nicer, and saves my back at the same time. The pad is comfortable, easy to assemble, and is stable. I only wish I bought one sooner.
This thing is great. After years of struggling, it's now so easy to do work on big trucks. My back is happy. The pad is nice and easy to clean. The tool pouch is a joke. It does take up some space, but it's worth it. At first I thought the price was a little high, but it turns out to be money well spent. Made in china, so I'm wondering how long it will last. So far, it's doing good. Have to use a strap to hold the legs up when folded and being moved.