2-Ton Hoist Jack Stand is a high-position tripod underhoist stand that provides an extra point of support for your project. Ideal for transmissions, engine mounts, exhaust systems and more
- Ideal for transmissions, engine mounts, exhaust systems and more
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- From the highest grades of rugged steel to the long lasting, corrosion-resistant lead-free paint finish, and every part in between, quality components built to exacting standards to deliver top performance and reliability.
- With a 48-3/4in. to 84in. lift range, this hoist stand achieves the heights you need to easily get underneath a part or hold it up and out of the way
- The high-position hoist stand is the perfect choice for everyday vertical lifting and support in automotive and ag repair shops. It also excels in situations where a combination of sleek design and superior strength is desirable
- Handle of the stand incorporates a thrust bearing that makes it easy to turn, even under the extreme pressures of a heavy load. And the large saddle design cradles the work-piece, allowing the stand to be properly positioned underneath the load.
- All-thread screw rod provides fine adjustments with a variety of load heights
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Size of Tripod Stand: 24"(L) x 24"(W) x 24"(H)
- Height Range: 48-1/2" - 84"
- Max Weight Capacity: 2-Ton (4,000lbs)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Under-Hoist Tripod Stand
It's very sturdy once assembled. The directions are vague at best. It was a three beer project.
One if the best things that I have ever bought easy assembly and very sturdy
Works great with my lift
I would recommend this, a little patience during assembly is required, but there was nothing that required re-drilling or anything like that. Some of the brackets have angles bent into them to support the triangle shape of the stand, and those angles needed some slight tweaking as this was coming together. If you are capable of any project you are buying this for - you are surely capable of assembling it. I noticed no shipping damages to my package, it was good to go.
Sturdy and easy assembly to use.