- Ideal for transmissions, engine mounts, exhaust systems, and more
- A lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- From the highest grades of rugged steel to the long-lasting, corrosion-resistant lead-free paint finish, and every part in between, quality components are built to exacting standards to deliver top performance and reliability.
- With a 48-3/4in. to 84in. lift range, this hoist stand achieves the heights you need to easily get underneath a part or hold it up and out of the way
- The high-position hoist stand is the perfect choice for everyday vertical lifting and support in automotive and ag repair shops. It also excels in situations where a combination of sleek design and superior strength is desirable
- The handle of the stand incorporates a thrust bearing that makes it easy to turn, even under the extreme pressures of a heavy load. The large saddle design cradles the workpiece, allowing the stand to be properly positioned underneath the load.
- All-thread screw rod provides fine adjustments with a variety of load heights
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Size of Tripod Stand: 24"(L) x 24"(W) x 24"(H)
- Height Range: 48-1/2" - 84"
- Max Weight Capacity: 2-Ton (4,000lbs)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Under-Hoist Tripod Stand
Stark USA Heavy Duty 2-Ton Under Hoist Mount Tripod Stand
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Works great but a few parts were missing
One of the best purchases I've ever made ‚Äì simple assembly and exceptionally sturdy.
Assembling this product requires some patience, but no additional drilling or modifications were necessary. The brackets have angles bent into them to support the triangle shape of the stand, and they may require some slight tweaking during assembly. If you are capable of the project for which you are purchasing this product, you should be able to assemble it with ease. I received my package without any shipping damages.
Sturdy enough to handle the loads.
I primarily use these for safety while lifting vehicles.