300Lbs Hydraulic Scissor Floor Jack is ideal for Dirt Bikes, Small Motorcycles and smaller ATV's. Lift height from 13" (min height) to 36"(max height), the lift table eliminates the need to stoop or kneel while working on your motorcycle so you can enjoy tinkering. Once the desired height is achieved, a locking bar secures the height, ensuring the lift never drops from accidental contact with the release pedal
- When it's time to get your motorcycle's wheels off the ground for maintenance or cleaning
- Easy to use foot pedal operation for raising and lowering, compared with the traditional lifting method, it is more labor-saving. As well as include all hardware to mount bike to stand securely
- Wide top platform provides a safe, stable surface for your motorcycle while using the jack. The rubber padding prevents any metal on metal contact, protecting your ride from scratching, scuffing and scraping
- Lift height from 13-1/2" (min height) to 36" (max height), the lift table eliminates the need to stoop or kneel while working on your motorcycle
- Lift table comes with non-slip hard rubber (gum) plate with strong locking springs to insure safe and sturdy stand. As well as when the platform has been raised to the working height, ensure the locking bar is engaged to prevent accidental lowering
- Lifting up to 300 lbs, the hydraulic scissor floor jack is perfect for tinkering on your dirt bike or small motorcycle
- Color: Red
- Operation Function: Hydraulic Foot Pedal
- Base Plate Size: 16" x 14"
- Min Height: 13"
- Max Height: 36"
- Max Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Motorcycle Scissor Lift
It was very easy to assemble. I am using mine to help me lift heavy/bulky items in and out of truck bead. I am pleased with my purchase.
Update 2Apr2023: manufacturer responded same day when I described broken and missing parts and had shipped the parts before my initial review was published by Amazon. I am very impressed with both their product and support.Product arrived in a timely manner. Packaging mostly intact, but scratched-up. The locking bar, washer, and some nuts missing and one caster significantly deformed. I contacted seller about replacements for damaged/missing parts.Overall, this seems like a well designed product. I was able to mostly straighten the deformed caster, but it's clearly not as strong as the undamaged casters. Missing nuts and washer were easy to find (it pays to hoard hardware folks). Also, without the locking bar the unit sags over time as other reviewers have already mentioned.I'm an old geezer who probably shouldn't be lifting anything approaching my body weight anymore, so really appreciate this product. Will happily upgrade to five stars if I can get replacement for damaged/missing parts.
Arrived quickly and undamaged but did not work. Found little or no jack oil. Added hydraulic fluid and it works well. Will use it to raise window AC for ease of installation.
Great tool to hold heavy items in position!
I bought this to use in my home wine making area. Lifting 40 and 50 pound glass carboys full of wine from the floor to 4 feet off the floor to put on the shelf isn't getting any easier as I get older. You really don't want to drop one of these things. You make a huge mess, lose your wine and all the time you have invested in creating a good batch of wine.