Widely application adapt to different materials of wall, such as red brick, sand brick, brick, water brick, cement cover wall. Ideal for electricians, plumbers and other contractors
- Multifunction Use - Widely application adapt to different materials of wall, such as red brick, sand brick, brick, water brick, cement cover wall. Ideal for electricians, plumbers and other contractors
- Groove Cutting Depth Can Be Set - An Angle of 90 degrees can also be cut.Safe and ergonomically optimum handling. Ensure the safety of the users by the electric leakage protector
- Easy & Simple Operation - Work should take dustproof glasses and Mask. Built-in vacuum port and water pump work at the same time to reduce the dust during work
- One Time Molding - Fast automatic grooving wall tank,suitable for quick and clean cutting of wall chases. Without any auxiliary tools and the second process. Cutting groove depth can be randomly controlled.
- Built-in Infrared Beam - Wall slotting machine is equipped with infrared rays and rollers. When working, it uses the roller to stabilize the propulsion while aiming with infrared rays to make the lines straighter.
- Rated Power: 3000W
- Voltage: 110/60hz
- Saw Blade Diameter: 5-1/4"
- Idling Speed: 5,000r/min
- Infrared Beam: Yes
- Water Line: Yes
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 19"(L) x 9"(W) x 9-3/4"(H)
- Wall Slotting Machine
- Water Pump Kit
- 3 x Spare Blade
- Carrying Case
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
So far so good i use it to make some grove on concrete and perfectly cut linstall water line and electrical it does used a lot of water but is worthed.
Made fast work of cutting a drain in a concrete floor. I would definitely recommend this tool
La mejor herramienta para agilizar los trabajos de poliductos
This tool does what it should but it can be quite difficult to maneuver with so much dust. Even with a vacuum attached it still very messy it's best to put the nozzle closer to the front but either way it shoots dusts forward and back. Other than that this does a nice clean cut in plaster walls cement walls.
Excelente equipo funcionar y practic.